Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the site, Kiran. please get an old copy TMH edition (not published now) PRICIPLES OF ELECTRONICS by A P Malvino Study it thoroughly and likely that you love that treatment.

the subjecty cant be jusy handled over a thread over here. I hope you appreciate.

Last edited:
ya..... thank u sir..
can u plz tell m in detail wich part is more benificial to me as m studying hw to design ckt...

if i were tio be in your position, i would eat the book entirely, LoL. once you lay your hands
automatically you can understand which section of the analog design you are interested

If you are into diogital and microcnttroller design, perhaps anothwer book need to be considered.

sir i tried 4 dat book bt m unable 2 download it......
plz help m.......

Kiran, please, can you translate your inquiry so that everybody can read it? (Some forum members who certainly are willing and capable to help you do not belong to the SMS generation)
W.

Last edited:
Hi

What kind of math background do you have, any algebra, trigonometry, geometry, etc. ?

Hello,

Well, i mean what kind of math have you already studied such as those mentioned.

For example, do you understand what this equation is telling us:
y=x^2+3*x+5

The more math you've had the faster you'll learn electronics and the better understanding you'll have and also you'll learn more.

What about English, did you study that?

JimB

I would never have guessed.

Kiran, I'm not entirely sure what JimB is getting at.

For my part, once you stopped using "texting" abbreviations, your English looked just fine to me.

Other than that, have you gotten the information you were looking for?

Hi again,

Ok so you had algebra, trig, geo, any calculus?

I am asking because the more you had the better.

yes you are right....
so can you help me to learn how to design circuit???

kiran2810, you are in hurry for a subject that takes time, what mvs sarma advice you is very valuble, you will be able to taste Electronics, you will appreciate it.

everybody here is trying to tell you that designing a circuit is the end of long way, where you need to learn many things before you are ready to design a circuit, so for good start, try to follow mvs sarma. Do not be hurry and There is no short cut.

yes you are right....
so can you help me to learn how to design circuit???

Hi again,

Ok then let me ask a couple more related questions...

Did you ever study any electronic parts such as resistors?
Did you ever hear of Ohm's Law?
Any circuit analysis so far?

People here can help you design a particular kind of circuit such as and amplifier but it's hard to teach someone the entire subject of circuit analysis in one shot. You'd have to study a few different things starting with becoming familiar with the various common circuit components, start with the resistor. Surprisingly, understanding how resistor networks work helps understanding other networks with more types of components because the same basic ideas can be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back