Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

circuit description for half duplex walky-talky needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tronix_seeker

hello
i am doing a project at college, where i need a circuit diagram for walky-talky and its related technical specifications. can anyone of u plz help :?:

if you get info send it my way

well based on what your looking for all I can tell you is it consists of a key, microphone, frequency converter of some sort and frequency detector/microphone, an amp then output to speaker.

but the info i am looking for is if there are skematics for a 2way radio to use more than 1 channel at one time on the same radio because when u switch channels the other is completly off or is it? I think the receiver is controled by a saved program on these if so is it rom

so if you can help it would be appreciated

E-mail leprien@hotmail.com

hi, i am looking for the same thing as my project college. But i want to use that circuit for tranmeter and reciver for council busses. The bus can send signa; within 1km of distance to the user and the user can get on the bus on time with out worrying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back