Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chat in new window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
Is there any chance of getting it so that the chat app by default shows up in a new tab rather than a floating window? This is something that I requested ages ago and was changed, but after the last patch it was never set back up to the previous behavior. Right now you can get it in a seperate tab but you have to type in the URL by hand.

Last edited:
Is there any chance of getting it so that the chat app by default shows up in a new tab rather than a floating window? This is something that I requested ages ago and was changed, but after the last patch it was never set back up to the previous behavior. Right now you can get it in a seperate tab but you have to type in the URL by hand.

Due to the new navigation that feature did get removed. Have you also tried to right click and then select "Open in a New Tab"?

Yes Bryan that's why I said I already knew how to do it manually. Clicking on the chat button runs some script which is what actually opens up the window, the script doesn't get run properly when you right click open in new window all it does is open up the currently loaded page in a new tab. At least with Firefox 3.6.3 Oh well. I'll just do it with the bookmark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back