Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Adding new posts from within the 'Articles' section, to the 'Latest posts' section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickster

Most Helpful Member
When accessing ETO each visit, I normally just scroll all the way down to the 'Latest posts' section, to see the most-recent content.
Maybe it's just me, maybe it's the page layout, maybe it's familiarity of other sites that have ads on side-banners and ignoring that, maybe it's alignment or mis-alignment of planets......but I tend not to notice the article section on the right of the screen.
Is it possible to add new posts made in the 'Articles' section, to the 'Latest posts' section?
Anyone else overlooking that section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back