Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cell phone jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlooTak

First it was a radio jammer and because i believe in all you elecro dudes, i wanna see if anyone can give me information or circuit diagrams of a mobile phone jammer. I live in the uk, i dunno if this differ from the states bt i'd like to try and make one. This ones for real, not for research coz i hate all the idiots in the tram shouting on their mobile fones. And info would be highly appreciated.

It looks to me you have to do a bit of growing up first

And you can't use an electronic circuit for that 8)

All I have to say, is, welcome to the 21st century. Learn to love it.

Thanks

Lol thanks for the advice peeps n what do ya mean i hav sum growing up to do? ho well, i tried and i'll still get pissed off at peeps on the tram then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back