Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cannot see how to open a Mini DIN connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnFW

I want to replace a DIN 4 pin mini connector. Great. Bought the replacement - Nakamichi. But can't see how to open the confounded thing!!

Hi - The part concerned is PSG01465. Check it out at https://cpc.farnell.com/pro-signal/...hjOsI9fLXRFWVne7LjM6nNCkqkOe-5LhoCpukQAvD_BwE

It appears to be a metal body rather than the usual cheap PVC!. I have tried twisting, pulling; prying with a sharp blade but all to no effect. I used to work for Philips on the audio side many years ago and everything came with 5 pin DIN connectors, which I absolutely HATE! But this one is proving a real challenge to undo.

Lemo plugs are the worst to assemble, but really great once they are together.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back