Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Canadian Health Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
We enjoy it! Keeps all the old hearts beating strong. :p

Thanks ronv

I am calming things a lot though. Moderation did not ask me to. I just decided enough is enough. I got tired of my own moaning all the time :D

Stay well

tvtech

Just my opinion, but I think politics and religion are hard wired. You just can't change peoples views on them.

I would argue that. Over the years I've changed views on both, a number of times.

Over time people do grow in experience and wisdom and with more experience and wisdom they may change their views, from one that was forced upon them through their circumstances to a view based more on intelligent analysis.

So yeah, if someone gets smarter their views on politics can change. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back