Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Career Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

G'day Guy's,
Well last year I did say I was going to do a teaching course to become a TAFE teacher and my missus came home oneday saying there was a job notice at the local shop. Anyway I gave the guy a ring and after a good chat he siad he would give me a start. Now on the way to that first job I did get 2 calls from labourhire companies for temp fitting work and decided to knock them back and give this new career a go.

Close to a year later I know I've made the right decision and I've never been happier, well what am I doing.... Well resurfacing bathrooms and kitchens as sub contractor.

Here is the website **broken link removed** which does show some of the work we do and some of the testominals really do show just how happy customers are after we finish a job. The warm feeling one gets when a customer is so happy that their old bathroom or kitchen looks brandnew at the fraction of the cost of replacing it is second to none.

Moving away from a trades job into the service industry I do think is the best decision I made in my life and what it came off a small town noticeboard.

Regards Bryan

G'day Guy's,
Well last year I did say I was going to do a teaching course to become a TAFE teacher and my missus came home oneday saying there was a job notice at the local shop. Anyway I gave the guy a ring and after a good chat he siad he would give me a start. Now on the way to that first job I did get 2 calls from labourhire companies for temp fitting work and decided to knock them back and give this new career a go.

Close to a year later I know I've made the right decision and I've never been happier, well what am I doing.... Well resurfacing bathrooms and kitchens as sub contractor.

Here is the website **broken link removed** which does show some of the work we do and some of the testominals really do show just how happy customers are after we finish a job. The warm feeling one gets when a customer is so happy that their old bathroom or kitchen looks brandnew at the fraction of the cost of replacing it is second to none.

Moving away from a trades job into the service industry I do think is the best decision I made in my life and what it came off a small town noticeboard.

Regards Bryan

Hey Buddy

Saw you post here about a Career change. Happy all is going well. PS..I am a little bit pissed too ;)

Glad things are looking up for you as well.

The ineffible

tvtech

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back