Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cable TV channels booster

Status
Not open for further replies.
My city is re-paving and doing other things to my street. The cable TV wires were all cut so the cable company installed temporary cables. Now I am sharing a cable with my neighbour and it made my analog TV very fuzzy so I asked the cable TV company for a digital converter then asked for a PVR digital recorder instead and they gave it to me for free for one year. It is extremely clear.
Hi audioguru, Did you mean you had a low quality cable line from coaxial cable to your home? And then you got a device 'analog to digital converter' which made the weak signal to 100% clear? Just inserting the weak signal from the coaxial to the A to D converter? i am hearing about such device first time so feeling amazing.

Why bother boosting signals when anyone can use KODI for all movies and tv in any language ( except live TV, usually next day)
https://kodi.wiki/view/XBMC

My cable TV and cable internet provider fixes any problem with them very quickly. They would go bankrupt if they tried to feed low quality to their customers.

I dropped my TV signal suppliers years ago.. The web quality is adequate in both SD and HD quality, but availability of media far greater and presently free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back