Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C++

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameske

Hi,
Currently I have been looking at the C++ programing language. I have been using Microsofts Visual C++ 2005 Express Edition. I am wondering if this is the best way to learn C++. If not what programs are the best to use? (And free if possible!).

If so, I will keep using it. I just have a question on VC++; How do you compile/build your programs to run on other computers without installing Microsoft Visual C++?

Thanks,
Jameske

(Sorry if this question doesn't belong on this forum).

This question doesn't belog to this forum.

But you have to build your program embebbing the libraries you need. This is should be located somewhere in Project -> Preferences -> Linker/Libraries... (Do not build with librarires).

Creating .exe in VC++

You have to compile and link your sourcecode. It will generate an exe file automatically.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back