Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Business Database Dubai, Middle East and Asia Country

Status
Not open for further replies.

shsh8008

I wonder if someone know from where I can get a business database of Dubai, in fact, almost all countries of Middle East and Asia countries. The Database may contain following fields:

Company profile:
Person Name:
Designation:
Email Address:

Optionally
Fax:
Phone:
Website

I would appreciate if any one of you could be of my help.

Not sure I can offer any help, but I do notice a recent article in Time that suggests people and businesses abandoning Dubai in droves. By the time you accumulate the data it may be obsolete.

It's like going to Vegas but minus the gambling. Vegas would still be just desert without the gambling and comps.

Last edited:
Hmmm, looks like homework help again! Only this time it must be en entire economics class asking for answers!:confused:

Try these links for starters: UAE Business Directory-Dubai|Gulf|GCC|Middle East Business Directory UAE Information Information on Dubai UAE news]

**broken link removed**

BTW, I find it peculiar that my browser showed many, many links elsewhere on the net where you(?)or your clones/classmantes posted the exact same question, some of them dated months ago!!! Just what are you trying to accomplish here?:confused:
All I did was enter Dubai Business Database into my web browser and it instantly gave me the above two links plus a few others; much less work for me, than what you've apparently put yourself through!:( Below are just 8 of the many many repeat postings.

1. Can anyone suggest good Business Database Dubai, Middle East!! - IT Professionals' Lounge#
2. **broken link removed**
3. **broken link removed**
4. **broken link removed**
5. **broken link removed**
6. **broken link removed**
7. **broken link removed**
8. **broken link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
After the incident in Mumbai and the apparent exodus from Dubai the old saw in the finacial services industry will be reduced from:
Code:
"It's Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai or goodbye"

to just

"It's Shanghai or goodbye"
unless maybe those jobs will return to the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back