Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post COVID19 and Free Masons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

I’m posting here because of the amount of U.K. People who might know more about Free Masons.

Moving forward, I watched a segment on “Americas Book of Secrets” this portion I had not seen.

Quietly finger over my lips..... shh..... Don’t tell anyone but free masons influence of America for it’s inception, documentation, legislation, orientation, movements, that led to the separation of England which in England who English Free Masons are known to be one of the worlds oldest possibly most knowledgeable on Free Mason rights.

Second is Scottland, but without going to deep into the history or origin story, rather I’ll reach out to the idea held within the last portion of the segment on History Channel ”Americas Book of Secrets” included the influence of Free Masons post covid19 moving forward world economic growth and future virus pandemics which may stifle the world and how to foster growth to sustain world economies networking together and slow the growth of splinter terror groups, or social decline and mayhem.

Found it interesting, how it also influenced the Mormon Religion it’s history with Free Masonry. They were denied admission or to begin lodges.

These were the last to be listed as Masons. https://www.uen.org/utah_history_encyclopedia/m/MASONRY_FREE.shtml
Although Brigham Young, Joseph Smith, Hyrum Smith, and others in the Mormon Church hierarchy were legitimate Masons, a deep-seated rift developed between the LDS Church and the Masons in Utah. Began 1866.
There are strange rights existing in the Mormon Religion resembling Free Mason or Masonic Rights and symbolism.

Joseph Smith allowed blacks to become priests in the Mormon Church which ended with his death, then began again 1978 so began in1849 ended 1978.

As an aside: 1984 Mormons were allowed to once again become Masons.

My 4th Great Grandfather joined the Mormon Church 1840 left England arrived 1846 I would also believe the influence of Joseph Smith the connection with Free Masons might swing someone from England, not only was England in a Deep depression at that time fostering a future in America with a group that might hold hope for my ancestors.

Moving Forward, after COVID19 I have questions on Free Masons and Masonry it influence in the past does it have the influence for the future, do you know much about it your family history, information leading to or about things I have talked about?

Have you ever thought or been asked to join?
kv

I joined the free masons about 25 years ago. Found it to be very immature, Had carol singing sessions. I left abruptly. Couldn't understand why anyone would want to be a part of that retarded group.

Mike.

I joined the free masons about 25 years ago. Found it to be very immature, Had carol singing sessions. I left abruptly. Couldn't understand why anyone would want to be a part of that retarded group.

Mike.

I see. I’m assuming you then sought out the illuminate, which ended in even a worse disappointment. lol

I will say my experience growing up in the Mormon environment led to a similar drop of the shoe, I found it disappointing, religion on the whole was a matter historical ceremonies that created a lack luster mental quagmire of dogma used for social control, disinformation was at the heart of it.

People blindly following a central concept that often doesn’t meet the need for a truly inquisitive mind. Dumbing things down doesn’t always settle all the mind sets which leads to attrition going against the central focus of a money network needed to meet social welfare for the less fortunate. Many times over central gov agencies take advantage by placing import sanctions of Medical or Provisional subsidies formed from these collective groups, taxes needed to fund the higher purpose. Mind numbing religious rights, paired with strict regulations place demands on the internal monetary means provided by the members of such said groups.

Thank you for you comments,

kv

I suspect most of the Free Mason stuff is made up crap from the Press and Media, basically just a boys club that did charitable work.

My father, who was an actual Mason (Stone Mason) was a member of the Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes, a similar boys club. As were various members of my family, including some of my era (I was never asked to join - until MUCH later, and not via my family). In fact a local lodge was even named after my maternal Grand Father.

The buffs appear to be fading out, as I presume are the Masons?.

I suspect most of the Free Mason stuff is made up crap from the Press and Media, basically just a boys club that did charitable work.

My father, who was an actual Mason (Stone Mason) was a member of the Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes, a similar boys club. As were various members of my family, including some of my era (I was never asked to join - until MUCH later, and not via my family). In fact a local lodge was even named after my maternal Grand Father.

The buffs appear to be fading out, as I presume are the Masons?.

My father joined a lodge named the Elks I remember as a child going there much of it involved drinking, socializing, dancing, post WWll sixties I have always been a constant observer of human interaction, asking questions of, the why they acted in behaviors, I watched now looking back, delineation of people in a common environment fitting minds together for temporary pleasure in the post WWII era, jobs creation fostering suburban life styles also created rotary clubs and business influence on local communities.

But, Masons are different within the 33° you have level knowledge and corporate structure, which has many sides, caroling would be only one facet of a multi-dimensional goal, many lodges are created but not all hold the influence and splinter groups create their own lodges, but loose meaning of the original mission statement, as you follow the chain of command Tier groups form into the pyramid at the top, brick by brick as it raises to the top. Splinter groups only forge an ancillary portion of solidification, like cement, carrying a name or meaning forward even though they are not in direct leadership, so the society then become insulated within the larger group, much the same as fish in an ocean swim together with the central group protected by the whole.

Thank you for your contribution,

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back