Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Broken Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgan82

I have a panasonic DMC-FZ5. I can turn it on, and snap one picture. Thats it. If I want to take another picture, I need to turn it off, then on again. No buttons or zoom works.

I NEED this camera in 3 days! Is there anything I can do myself? Please help!

For a deadline of 3 days I think what you have right now is a pretty good deal. Best not to mess it up worse trying to fix it.

What happens after you take a photo that doesn't let you take another one?

Last edited:
I need the zoom, or it is useless. After I take a pic, I cant take another and no buttons work.

For a deadline of 3 days I think what you have right now is a pretty good deal. Best not to mess it up worse trying to fix it.

What happens after you take a photo that doesn't let you take another one?

Is the battery fully charged? You might try a different battery.

I have a panasonic DMC-FZ5. I can turn it on, and snap one picture. Thats it. If I want to take another picture, I need to turn it off, then on again. No buttons or zoom works.

I NEED this camera in 3 days! Is there anything I can do myself? Please help!

It appears the CLICK contact is getting jammed after the push. if possible you can try to replace the specific part, unless it is a touch switch.However it is risky to DIY repairs to cameras. You need proper tools and good experience,lest you may cause further damages unknowingly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back