Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bomb Blast in Islamabad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cry_Wolf

Bomb Blast in Islamabad :mad::eek::confused:

I just came back from the area(Super Market) where the the bomb blasted. (too Lucky)

Last edited:
Hope you and your family are all well.

I really can't understand why people do these things.:mad:

Mike.

I'm pleased you managed to avoid the bomb, living in a country that was subject to terrorism attacks for decades I know what it's like!.

When my younger brother worked for National Westminster Bank he narrowly missed three IRA bombings.

Nigel Goodwin said:
I'm pleased you managed to avoid the bomb, living in a country that was subject to terrorism attacks for decades I know what it's like!.

When my younger brother worked for National Westminster Bank he narrowly missed three IRA bombings.
Yes Cry Wolf is lucky and your brother doubly.-- Oh!GOD 3 bombings. Dam scared.

Now Cry wolf can seek a fresh identity, Lucky wolf perhaps. God bless Crywolf.

Glad you missed it, Cry Wolf. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back