Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bjt amplififer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guru are the diodes to support the injected current of same sex transistors to stay linear?
upload_2016-9-5_14-52-27-png.101099

Hey Guru are the diodes to support the injected current of same sex transistors to stay linear?
upload_2016-9-5_14-52-27-png.101099
I have found that little 1N914 and 1N4148 diodes match (voltage and effect of temperature) the base-emitter of little 2N3904 and BC547 transistors pretty well. Except the glass-cased diodes are sensitive to light.
This off-topic talk got my mind wandering:

Attachments

• NPN and PNP circuit.png
    NPN and PNP circuit.png
    8.1 KB · Views: 276
I have found that little 1N914 and 1N4148 diodes match (voltage and effect of temperature) the base-emitter of little 2N3904 and BC547 transistors pretty well. Except the glass-cased diodes are sensitive to light.
This off-topic talk got my mind wandering:
"Dancing T's".

ag... looks like an effective but kinky way to make a power amp with a least 9'transistors per side plus CC's. It even resembles TTL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back