Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BJT analog circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

GGGboat

hello, i need to design analog circuit that has a transfer curve as seen in the following image using resistors, capacitors,voltage, and BJT (with beta value of 100).
the parameters are:
A=75
f1= 21Hz
f2=21 KHz
M1=40
M2=-20

the circuit also need to have input resistance of Rin= 60 kilo-ohm and output resistance of 51 kilo-ohm.

can anyone help me figure out how this type of circuit should look like?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    11 KB · Views: 342
"Homework help" is not "homework done for you". What have you learned about BJTs?

first of all, let me apologize if i gave the impression that i was trying to get you guys to do my homework for me. i most certainly wasn't (sorry I'm just pretty clueless at this point).

now for what i do know (or think I know):

i think the circuit should have 3 stages, each connected with a capacitor, where the first stage is for achieving the required input resistance, the second for the required gain, and the third is for the required output resistance.

(the first and last stages might also add some gain but it will be considered in the second stage)

My question is how do I know which of the following modules should I use for each stage?

Thank you!

Attachments

• טבלת CBCECC.PNG
    טבלת CBCECC.PNG
    82.3 KB · Views: 345
My question is how do I know which of the following modules should I use for each stage?
My question is, which one would give the gain you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back