Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bignning help

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasir_ali

Hello every one. i am connected with Electronics from last 2-3 years without any institute. i just downloaded the scheme of a university of electronics and start reading book have the topics required. but still now i am NOT feeling myself have Basic knowledge. i know about different types of Transistors,inductor, relay,capacitor and others but i am not satisfied from inside myself. :(
i have read many books but still i don't know why i am not understanding them.

Can anyone name a book of Electronics.which can give me Very Basic Concepts of Electronics?
what type of book i am looking for is that first it should tell me all the theory of a component and then it should tell how to use it? i mean the book should cover Both Theory as well as Practical view.

thanks

Last edited:
Have you read in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back