Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bedroom alarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

tohma

I am going to make a bedroom alarm with a light sensor, and an on/off switch. Any ideas how I can incorporate a pic into this?

That sounds like a tip-top idea tohma 8)

What tune did you have in mind?

Well you could always use a IR circuit, so that if the reciever is broken, the transmitter emits high pulses of sound and starts up a high intensity strobe light :twisted: Those could be pretty easy to build, just use a 6000+ MCD LED, with a polished reflector, and possibly a small focusing lense. Definately not a condenser lense, don't want anyone to go blind, or have their eyes turn to a liquid here.

o_O

:shock: This seems very hard! I have no idea, what half of these components are...but thanks for your help, Nostrafus! I'll do a bit more research and try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back