Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beautiful Northern Lights right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it is cloudy here. :( Oh well.

I saw Aurora Australis on the 13th.03.1989 in West Auckland. Amazing !!

As i'm involved in the Volunteer Firebrigade we were called out to red skies South West of Auckland near Waiatarua and Piha.
There were thoughts of a large bush fire or a nuclear bomb but it was the Aurora Australis.
The sky was dark orangy red with sometimes whitish bands moving around like the Northern lights.
An amazing phenomena which i can still clearly recall and also very spooky but a great experience to have seen it.

You know what we should be worrying about? The new Tickle-Me-Elmo's. Those things could revolt, man! Them and their little shifty eyes.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back