Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

All newbie questions now! And normally trolly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Just hit the new posts button and every single post is from a new member and about some whacky stuff. How did this board go down hill so fast?

Mike.

I blame the current POTUS. Everything's his fault!
No, wait...
(well, not no, but wait anyway...)
I blame Covid19. Everything's it's fault!
Oh, hang on a minute...
I blame Christmas! Everything goes crazy at that time!
Nooooo...
I know!
It's the maker revolution! People want to make stuff, yay! But they lack knowledge, booo! So they hit forums with dumb questions based on misinformation they found somewhere...

So they hit forums with dumb questions based on misinformation they found somewhere...

I'm not sure it's even that. It's more "I don't have any experience at all, but I want to build my own cell phone. Tell me how." No effort to research and understand anything. Jump off the high dive without checking if there's water in the pool....or even a pool at all.

Hmmm, I think you may have it there...
But still, people want to make stuff, yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back