Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Baystack 470-48T Switch help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBXTech

Hello!! I'm currently working on a Baystack 470-48T Switch and have a question. It fails the Adr/Data Lines test and I can't figure out what's causing it. Has anyone worked on these before? Could it be one of the BGA's on the board causing this failure? Thanks! Hope to get some feedback soon!!

There may be people here familiar with Nortel networking products, but for a better chance of help, try the Tek-Tips forums.

They have a dedicated Nortel sub-forum, many people who use nortel products everyday are members and will surely help you out.

Here is a link to the nortel forum, sign up for free:

https://www.tek-tips.com/threadminder.cfm?pid=902

I doubt it is a BGA chip, its more likely the programming. Without thousands of dollars worth of gear, you're not likely to fix a BGA soldering job anyways.

PS : I have nothing to do with, or to gain from, you visiting Tek-Tips, just being helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back