Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

b&w television vedio signal

Status
Not open for further replies.

patel_ec

hello
can anyone discribe me what sort of b&w signal is applied to TV?

1.>tell me if i want to print only simple square on tv screen then which type of signal i have to generate.

2.>one step ahead-->if i want to print a simple picture on a screen.

3.>now tell me what i have to generatre to give moving effect to any shape or picture same as in TV.

if any one have solution to any of my question then reply or mail me at patel_ec@yahoo.co.in

thanks,,,,,,
saurabh patel

You have to generate a compatible signal, and it's NOT at all trivial, there are line sync pulses, frame sync pulses, black level, back porches - it's really pretty complicated.

If you really want to do this?, you first need to study and understand how TV works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back