Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Awesome! another mosftet driver thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanHatch

Awesome! another mosfet driver thread!

I didn't want to hijack anyone else's.

So, are there any mosfet driver ICs that use BJTs? Or will I have to build my own?

I feel experience is the only way to answer this question. its very hard to search google for moseft dirver ICs that use bjts. you can imagine

Last edited:
There are many MOSFET driver ICs. Some are MOS and some are BJ.
Why do you want BJT?

I did a search for “MOSFET, IGBT DRIVERS” and got positive returns form the following companies. I received a list of 1000 part numbers! Happy hunting.
Allegro, Analog Devices, Atmel, Clare, Fairchild, Freescale, Infineon, International Rectifier, Itersil, IXYS, Linear Technology, Mazim, Micrel, Microchip, National, NJR, NXP, ON Semi, STMicro, TI, and Vishay IR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back