Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

at89c2051 applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey

31 Oct 2006 18:25 AT89C2051 applications

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi, i'm dany and i study electronics for my first degree.
i need to do a hand in paper on the atmel 89c2051 microcontroller and among other issues that i need to write about in this work , i also need to give multiple examples of practical applications for this component.
the problem is that i dont find any information on the web about this part's usage and applications in the industry , neuther in the past nor in the present.

please,if any one can give my links to this kind of info , i'd be really gratefull.

also i would really like to see existing projects that use this microcontroller,so if u can give me links to that too , thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back