Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

anybody have an idea about " control using computer &qu

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamoun

in the name of Allah

Hii all
i am new here and wish to have your advices and opinions about what i am going to say
i just graduated from a computer science college and i am planning to prepare a master degree in my field but what i wanna is some informations and books links about my master research subject

my research will be about control using computer .. i mean the control of mechanical machines and electrical ... but i think to control a mechanic machine i should have an electronic device first .. then to control it using computer will be by control that electric device
its clear that i have no good idea about mechanical and electrical engineering ... so thats why i am here :)

i wish to recieve something from you .. all of you ... even just an advice to leave this research to another one. ;)

Thanx alot in advanced
Mamoun J.

You might try reading a bit about robots. There are many websites about the subject - many by and for people who do it for fun so the material is likely to be very understandable. Many robots use computers - on board or remote (or both) to operate motors, valves, lights or take input from sensors, transducers, current transformers, etc. I would expect that an advisor or mentor would be able to help guide you on selecting the right project. The field is so large that without their help you could select a project that you and 100 others would not complete in your lifetimes. It does seem like you could find a suitable in this subject area, that is appropriate for what you are trying to accomplish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back