Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Aiwa AV-D67 Receiver going into protection mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilwayz

I have a Aiwa AV-D67 Receiver that keeps going into protection mode I believe. It will stay on for a few seconds and then shut down. I have tried a few different speakers and even keeping the volume low but it still just shuts down after a few seconds. Any ideas on how to fix this problem? Thanks for any help.

Hellow guys

If I remember Aiwa had a mayor recall on there units, some kind of law suit due to a defect. this was issued here in the States a couple years ago.

Last edited:
You place a CD in the player, and it spins for a bit but never finds the list of tracks on the CD and returns some kind of error. This problem may occur regularly or intermittently.

Advertising deleted - moderator.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a lower end receiver so I would have to guess it uses a chip and not a discrete amplifier. Just a guess. The receiver only cost around $200 brand new.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back