Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Air hockey Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

azmaster

Hi i am making a air hockey table for my GCSE electronics course.
I wanted to know if the following idea would work and if possible any help. as i am only young could you only post links with simple electronics. Thanks
anyway I wanted to find this out would it be possible if i use the following:
2 14-M2 picaxe microcontrollers which will control 7 LEDS on both sides as a counting system and either two motion sensors or microswitches.
1 08-M2 picaxe microcontroller which will operate the microswitch controlled coin sensor and the fans applying the air.
Thank you
Just adding I also need to know how to connect several microcontrollers because for the 14 M2s microcontrollers i need them to be connected to the fans so they turn off when the score reaches seven.
Here are my pic axe programmes are they ok?
View attachment 64889
View attachment 64890

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back