Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building an electronic trigger mechanism for an air rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bender_5000

Hello,

My project is replacing a mechanical trigger mechanism with an electronic one. The parts I’m using are: pull solenoid, arduino nano, relay shield, push button, diode(4004), wires,3 lithium batteries (14500/ 3.7v) & 1 AA battery (1.5v)

I’m a complete noob to electronics and am having difficulty figuring out how to wire these parts together. I have searched google and YouTube but have found nothing pertaining to the exact setup I’m using.
What pins do I connect the parts to?
Is 4004 the correct diode for the voltage I am using?
Do I need some type of converter for the 12v to 5v? Or is the relay shield good enough?
B1A212B5-8E1F-40BC-A530-E0AB16B9C895.jpeg
85519957-535B-43B7-B848-F2FE4B12AC41.jpeg

Not sure why you think you need a Uc/Arduino? Not every thing done electronically needs one. As an air gun shooter, why the switch to a solenoid from the standard trigger mechanism?

It’s for the Huben K1. It has a decent trigger for a semi auto but I would like a trigger similar to a day state redwolf. Also, I want the arduino to program the solenoid for 3 shot burst

Sorry this is inappropriate for ETO. Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back