Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ADuC Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

col_implant

Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone would know of a good discussion forum for Analog Devices Microcontrollers (ADuC). This forum seems to concentrate more on PICs

Cheers

C

Sorry Bill, but the Analog Devices family is wicked fast DSP processors like the SHARC and Blackfin. I've looked and I haven't seen one for those processors. It's probably because very few hobbyists can afford the tools (Visual DSP++) and the manufacturing cost of BGA assembly.

Last edited:
Usually for odd uC's I check out Yahoo Groups. They tend to have a ML for everything.

Here it is.
Doesn't seem like it's all that popular, though.
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
I did not know that they had an ARM uC family. Thanks for that pearl.

I'm actually using the ADuC8xx which uses the 8052 core. I think in terms of instruction sets they are pretty similar. Thanks Bill

Not going for the high end processors... mainly for the cost reasons mentioned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back