Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

So NO Duinomite Users on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

G'day Guy's,
Since I did that first thread on the Maximite EM was so impressed he made a new forum for it. Now the Duinomite has come out I made made my first project an online help file system where F1 like any computer will bring up my help file system. I have just done a new post with full details so come on guy's get onboard and just see hoe great this new idea really is.

The Duinomite does have a Ardunio footprint and can be used as a pinguino board too so every user should see the real benefits that these boards really can do.

If I can be so bold here is a link to the Duinomite boards**broken link removed**

Mod edit: Abusive comments removed

Come on guy's get onboard and see just how good this project really is.

Regards Bryan

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps many people can consider this a yet another PIC development board, and MM basic as a extension of PIC basic.
Also, you might notice that this board is just developed and marketed in Australia. Thus, I suppose that it might take time for many people who want to work on PIC33Fxxxx to come to know this and use it.
Incidentally the Maximite story is found on this link. https://geoffg.net/Maximite_Story.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back