Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

back on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostman11

just poped on to say hi!! i have been away for a while due to a transplant i had to have. i am doing alot better now so hopwfully should be back to posting my endless noob questions to keep you all busy again lol

just poped on to say hi!! i have been away for a while due to a transplant i had to have. i am doing alot better now so hopwfully should be back to posting my endless noob questions to keep you all busy again lol

hi,
Welcome back, hope you make a quick recovery...:)

thanks eric, i had the new liver around 11 weeks ago, had a few problems with it to start with but seems to have settled down and and i am finaly on the road to recovery :D

Welcome back.

How's the incubator project going?

thx mick, the incubator project has been on hold for a while but i will be back on it hopefuly in a couple of weeks :D

new liver huh....serious business there. I'm kinda new here still....been pic'ing for abt 4 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back