Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ac motor controlling ON/OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxbaba

hey hi to everyone i m new here please help me guys . i m a trainee engineer sumwher, my boss give me a task he told me to control the AC induction 3 phase motor rating 80w,200v,900rmp... now he give me a task in a way to design a controlling circuit that is motor is on for 1 sec and achieved 900 rpm and still on for 3 sec and after 3 sec it goes off. thiz motor is to place in elevator doors. there is we have A DC supply from pcb , lets sat i get AC from IGBT'S but how can i ON AND OFF for thiz particular time , how can i use timers plzzz help me guys waiting for ur reply plzz

You should talk to your boss and get training on the job from someone more experienced in my opinion.

Does not inspire me with confidence that you are working with elevator doors, yet you are unsure of how to go about it :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back