Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AB SLC500 Program Fault?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tech1200

Hi all,

I am new to PLC programming and decided to build a test rig (photo enclosed) to try and teach myself how to do it.

I have written a program which appears to run successfully although when I added in a section to flash pilot lights when the system is about to start, the pilot light outputs do not energize.

Any ideas? The suspect line in the program is 0010. It puzzles me because B3:05 in the line does become true.

I will enclose the program file, a photo of the rig and a note of my inputs and outputs.

Thanks in advance

Euan

Attachments

• Test Rig.zip
    908 KB · Views: 74
Can I suggest that you attach the program file as simple text file or something similar, if possible.

There may be people here who can help but do not have the AB programming software instantly available.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back