Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A 6 transistor-6 IC dual-conversion superhet SW receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiomate

Hello again guys...

I made this SW receiver before the (2) Stereo FM receivers you honored me by looking at, but hadn't had the time to upload pictures and info to my website, until now. The info is 70% complete, but the pictures are all there... So have a look and let me know what you think :)

http://www.midcenturyradios.com/HM-Dual-9.html

Attachments

• LASTDCSW_1.jpg
    LASTDCSW_1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 417
  • LASTDCSW_8.jpg
    LASTDCSW_8.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 372
Looks like a nice build! VERY nice construction techniques on par with many commercial products. Good work! :)

Thanks kchriste... Manhattan construction techniques are not used in commercial products because they require space. The performance of my receiver is quite nice, with
high selectivity and good ability to handle strong signals. Glad you like my work...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back