Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 Timer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesamune80

Hi All,

I am doing a timer based project using 555 timer as my timer,my timer need to have a 3way switch to select the time as 5minutes,10minutes and nohting happen.one thing i found out is when i trigger let's say 5 minutes..while the timer is running ,i change the selector knob to 10 minutes then the timer will rest and start using 10 minutes as my new count but the previous 5 minutes count is not finish,and i prevent this to happen to my circuit ,what i need is when i trigger a timer the 1st time the circuit will not reset although i alter the resistor knob.
By the way i am uisng 220uF ,1.2M(5minutes) and 2.3 M (10 Minutes)as my timing component to my 555 timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back