Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

555 timer and lm324 circuit for sight and sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMEL

Hello all,

I need some help with my detector circuit. I am trying to obtain seperate pulse sounds as my 3 LED's light up. I am using a voltage divider circuit and as voltage decreases my lm324 will output to a low for one LED to come on (which is tied to 9Volts). As the voltage being sensed by other lm324's (+) pin continues to decrease, their output produces their LED's to turn on.

NOW here is my question. How can I use my 555 timer to produce different tones or pulse lengths for each LED being turned on? I only want to use one speaker in the circuit.

Post a circuit.

schematic for divider circuit and 555 timer

This is the schematic I made. I have been attempting to run a wire from the trigger pin 2 of the 555, but that is very unsuccessful. I am varying my voltage across the +'s of my lm324 to see that the LED's work. I am just unsure how to incorporate the 555 timer. If any one knows a better method, I am open to all suggestions. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• lm324w555.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 325
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back