Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

420mhz clock (1-9v)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Doggy

i need a clock to drive a sine wave that replaces my f-generator, i tried a hex inverter clock circuit but it didnt seem to be stable , anythin else that would work?

i need a clock to drive a sine wave that replaces my f-generator, i tried a hex inverter clock circuit but it didnt seem to be stable , anythin else that would work?

Are sure about that frequency? 420 mhz is in the UHF RF radio band, not many function generators play at that high a frequency. No standard TTL or CMOS logic chips clock that high, usually ECL logic is used up that high.

Lefty

Last edited:
Maybe f-generator means frequency rather than function. And if he wan't a sinewave, you surely will not get that with any sort of logic device. The best way I can of is to use a VCXO and PLL setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back