Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

3 channel IR remote Controller Project using 12F Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow nice job. Was reading it and noticed how much a nooB i am. I didn't understand most of it lol. Maybe its because no actual code was showed. But i will be looking forward to making one of these someday. But with more channels.

Can you make separate circuits with 1 remote. Like have 1 circuit on a switch box to turn room light on/off and another in a receptacle to turn some appliance on/off.

AtomSoft said:
wow nice job. Was reading it and noticed how much a nooB i am. I didn't understand most of it lol. Maybe its because no actual code was showed. But i will be looking forward to making one of these someday. But with more channels.

Can you make separate circuits with 1 remote. Like have 1 circuit on a switch box to turn room light on/off and another in a receptacle to turn some appliance on/off.

This is perfect for u

Good Job. Do you mind me asking how you are powering the receiver?

Mike.

DO you think it would be ok if i wap out the TSOP1738 for a TSOP4836 because i cant purchase the TSOP1738 (says obsolete) so can i just swap it out for the one you used?

Most IR decoders will work, your TSOP4836 should work fine, just follow the datasheet for the pinout.
A TSOP34838 comes with the Junebug kit. Search the forums here for Junebug and you'll see a Sony SIRC remote decoder project done with the Junebug. The transimitter can be any Sony compatable TV remote.

pasanlaksiri said:
In This Case im powering it up from little 12V 400mA Transfomer. And its much more safer.

Sorry for asking such a stupid question, I saw AC and thought mains power, doh.

Any chance of a picture of the back of your receiver board?

Mike.

Ok now i got 4 questions: (kinda stupid but want to make sure)

1. 100nf is equal to .1 uf right?

2. 4k7 is equal to 4.7k right?

3. 330e normal 330 ohm resistor ?

4. That button is a push button right like you press and let go and it goes in & out. (dont know propper name for it)

pasanlaksiri said:
Ok I upload a Back side picture
Wow, that is incredibly tidy. I was expecting a mass of wires. Again, well done, a good example of how circuits should be built.

Mike.

AtomSoft said:
Ok now i got 4 questions: (kinda stupid but want to make sure)

1. 100nf is equal to .1 uf right?

2. 4k7 is equal to 4.7k right?

3. 330e normal 330 ohm resistor ?

4. That button is a push button right like you press and let go and it goes in & out. (dont know propper name for it)

1. Yes but none polarity cap
2. yes
3. yes
4. Yes micro Push Button Switch

blueroomelectronics said:
Most IR decoders will work, your TSOP4836 should work fine, just follow the datasheet for the pinout.
A TSOP34838 comes with the Junebug kit. Search the forums here for Junebug and you'll see a Sony SIRC remote decoder project done with the Junebug. The transimitter can be any Sony compatable TV remote.

Just to remind you i will be placing that order we talked about either tonight or tommorow for sure. Cant wait to get that stuff tho. Also i am going to search for it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back