Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

24volt SSR- microcontroller connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
joshua17ss2 said:
That is the basic lay out i used. the i had the resistor connected to the base, and the 5 volt supply connected to the resistor, the ground from the relay and the supply shared the emiitter, and the 24 v control line to the collector.

i used a 5volt power supply to sub for the microcontroller at the moment, i just used a momentary switch in line with the base
The circuit looks correct. If everything is properly connected, touching any of the leads should have no effect. Sounds like a bad connection somewhere.

ok so i will double check all the connections make sure there all solid, i ordered a bunch of new transistors off ebay, possible mine got mixed up in storage. so ill give this a shot when the new transistors arrive ( i got the 2n3904 NPN transistors)

i guess ill do some work on my darlinton LED drivers untill those arrive.

thanks
josh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back