Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Whoo Hoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy1845c

Well, today it finally happened........

I'm finally an "Experienced Member"

I think I feel smarter already....... :p lol

I think they sell medication that may help you..... :D lol. :)

Experienced Member with 34 posts --- that's like receiving a PhD. from a Cracker Jack Box.:rolleyes:

So I have over 1500 posts audioguru has over 6000 and Nigel has over 13,000, you have only 34. So what big deal.:rolleyes:

I was just kidding guys. Just thought it was kinda funny. How am I suppose to ask stupid questions with an official sounding title like that? j/k

Hero999 said:
So I have over 1500 posts audioguru has over 6000 and Nigel has over 13,000, you have only 34. So what big deal.:rolleyes:

Thats because you, Nigel and Audioguru and many others seem to be very knowledgeable, and (thankfully!) take time to answer questions from people like me. :D lol

I'm limited to asking simple questions, and if I ask too many, i'll get annoying;) So I try and look up stuff before I post about it.
I'd like to be able to help answer questions too, but at the moment, I have enough trouble with basics myself...... lol

Just ask the President, I'm sure he could give you innumerable tips about using title properly..
You are only limited because you limit yourself in the scope of your questions for fear of being judged stupid.
Suffice to say, there are no stupid questions, only stupid actions.
That's what you're gonna get here =)
Cracker Jack box wisdom.

Study everything, and only experiment with things using something comparable to a 9 volt battery until you're sure enough in your math that you know you're not going to kill yourself. My first learning experiance as is most with 120 volt mains AC is... DON'T TOUCH IT IT HURTS. This is generally speaking a very efficiant learning method but not one that suggests longevity of the experiementer =) Proceeed carefull and ask a lot of questions and you might become an expert one day.

Mind you, I'm used to 'stupid questions' and always willing to point our sources of information without judging or offering such useful political and social commentary as are apparently a large number of users here. So I would extend an invitation to ask me anything you would wish to first bounce off of someone else as opposed to the public forums. Try private messaging if you'd like.

Mind you despite the perceived earned title of "Experianced Memeber" I am no =) Comfortably knoweldgeable might be pushing it, but I'll go that far at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back