Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wooo Hoooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I hope you enjoy going to work.
As my Dad said " If you don't like your job get a new one"

Congratulations on what should be an enjoyable experience and maybe a good stepping stone.

Ron

Well, thanks for the enthusiasm folks, but some bad news follows.
I had a call from the same agency (different person) the following week, saying I had been recommended for another job. "But", I said, "I already have a job with you, I'm starting in June". Well, the chap went away briefly, and was surprised to learn I had not been told that the job I'd been offered had now been given to someone else internally. Bastards.
So anyway, I'm happily working at installing EPOS equipment for the next few weeks. Next contract should be something more serious - looking forward to getting my security clearance! Has to be better than being based in an office doing 2LS work anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back