Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VGA to Composite?

Status
Not open for further replies.

things

Yes, I know its hard, but I wanna give it a try as something to do over the holidays. So, does anyone have the simplest circuit diagram or idea's how I can convert VGA to a standard PAL composite video signal? the LCD screen I am trying to use it with is only small (16.5cmx10cm), so it doesnt have to have some super resolution, just something that works, and needs to be colour.

Any idea's?

Thanks

Things, Google for "vga to PAL composite circuit schematics"

I did it without PAL then with PAL. There are quite a few, discrete and uC based. And with a lot of details.

Last edited:
Hi, I have found a circuit diagram, but it requires a AD722, which is obsolete now, so they have a AD725 as a replacement, but it seems the only place I can get them is from Analog :(

Anyone have any AD725's, or know where I can get them cheap, or another circuit that uses a well-available chip?

Thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back