Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Supply HF scalair networkanalyzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiboehh

Hey all,
i'm making a supply for a high frequent scalair networkanalyzer. This beast gives signals from 10 to 18 GHz and needs a stable supply. I already made a print but have some problems with the pcb. Can anybody help me and say me what to change in the pcb because i know there is a little fault with the two opamps, they may not be connected to each other, but i dont know how to change it will work.

the working of the print:
the bias-spool and oscillator go immediatly to the powersupply, for the tuning-coil there is a whole regulatecircuit. The darlingtontransisotr gets a tension between 2.2 and 5V. To reach this i use a tensionregulator and two DA-convertors with a 'big' regulator of 2.3V (i do this by setting the inputtension over the tensiondevider and a buffer). The last contribution i get from a fine regulator thats create 0.5V.
With this all i can reach a maximal frequention for the YIG.

Dimensions of :
-Coarse regulator: R14: 4K7, R15: 3K9, R16: 100R
-Fine regulator: R11: 9K1, R12: 1K, R13: 11R
-fast tension: R1: 100R, R2: 6R8, R6: 270R (=4,4V, later deling/2)
-supply Op-Amps: R4: 10K, R5: 68K

Attachments

• HF_project.PNG
    HF_project.PNG
    41.3 KB · Views: 129
  • zoom.PNG
    zoom.PNG
    28.3 KB · Views: 133
  • Project.zip
    193.8 KB · Views: 93
Status
Not open for further replies.