Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for HF LTSpice models and circuits.

danielj

Hello my name is Dan, I have been using LTSpice since around 2004 as best as I recall and have used AdiSimPE also. I am looking for spice models for low powered HF amplifiers.

My main interest is in collecting working spice models, I know that the LTSpice group does not have all of the models that are available today. I have been a member there for since forever, and use the LTSpice WIKI for some of my resources. I am looking for anything to do with HF amplifiers in the low powered range of around 10 or so watts. It can be based upon bjt, or mos types. Amplifier designs are also of interest.

My interest is in radio communications. Receiver, transmitter and amplifier design is what I like to do. And I publish my designs for hobbyist when I have them well worked out. I also like to use EZNEC and MMANA antenna modeling software.

Regarding amplifier designs, numerous circuits are available in literature and online resources that can be simulated using LTSpice. Popular topologies for low-powered HF amplifiers include common emitter (or common source for MOSFETs), cascade amplifiers, push-pull configurations, and more.

Creating your own spice models based on datasheets or theoretical models might be necessary for specific simulations or models tailored to your needs.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back