Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Posting a two page schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it will be nice and fuzzy as I showed.
Some JPG schematics are very detailed and use up a lot of memory space and they are almost as clear as a low memory space GIF or PNG schematic.

Ok, fine. You keep telling him to do things his lame software won't do. I'll show him how to use what he has properly and to the best possible conclusion.

Which is more helpful?

Ok, fine. You keep telling him to do things his lame software won't do. I'll show him how to use what he has properly and to the best possible conclusion.

Which is more helpful?
Why can't he save the schematic as a very clear GIF or PNG?
I can press the PrtScn key and paste ANY schematic on my screen into Microsoft Paint then save it as ANYTHING. So can he.

here is the PrtScr image

I tried pumpkins method but all I get when I save is an empty photoscape file (jpeg or bmp)
Have done the PrtScn numerous times and its the easiest method But the image is kinda small.
Going to move schematic components closer together ans maybe it will be easier to read?
Did a PrtScr but without selecting the schematic section so entire screen is showen. Maybe thats where the schematic gets smaller?
Its a png file
hopefully this is better?

thats worse!!
page size is maybe the answer but have yet to find any method the change it.

That looks better but is it good enough ??
Its a jpeg file and it has a magnifying glass to enlarge but large enough? I can read it but then I know what I am looking at.
Thats for all the help and trying ALL the suggestions

1. Open schematic

2. Select PREVIEW under File Menu

3. Select SAVE at upper right of print preview screen.

4. Select JPG

5. Change SCALE as needed to get ~2000 pixels

6. Press OK

7. Save the file to a place and name you can find.

Last edited:
Sorry if it doesn't work for you but the simple procedure works.

If anyone doesn't like the results, they should SHOW you how to do it "right" rather than just repeating the same thing over and over.

My time here is done. POOF!

I see from the middle pic there's an option to save 'selected only'. Can you draw a selection marquee around your schematic so that blank portions of the page don't get saved? That would improve resolution.
4. Select JPG
What other 'save as' file formats are available for selection? If the only formats are JPG and BMP then save as BMP, open the BMP file in Paint or whatever, and save as GIF or PNG.

Last edited:
as per pumpkins suggestion

wasn't sure on the pixel setting but think I got it right?

When I click on your latest schematic it is the clearest jpeg I have ever seen.
You had a lot of wasted space so I cropped it then it can appear larger on a page.

I will redo the image post and post both sheets of the schematic
Thanks to Pumpkins suggestion on pixel size etc.

Your new schematics today are a little small but when I click on them then they are the size of my neighbourhood or more.
Please COMPROMISE the size.

Your software does not know there is no such thing as a uf. The "F" is supposed to be a CAPITAL like in uF.

using aprox 800 to 900 x 1200 pixels acording to the SAVE in Diptrace Preview window.
THANKS again Pumpkin

I notice that there are too many things connected to "bias" instead of to ground:
1) The microphones.
2) The volume controls.
3) The 4.7 ohm output resistors.
4) The earphones.
5) Many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back