Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low Power FM transmitter explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

mk2709

Hello everyone,
Finally I found a useful website where I can find the answers of my questions:)

I will take signal processing course soon and I thought "building a low power fm transmitter" is a bright idea to train myself to a certain level... Though I need your help and I don't have anybody around me to find out how it goes...

I found a circuit online and I'm trying to understand every single point of the circuit...from top till toe!!! just building and soldering the elements will do nothing i'm sure!! I need to understand each and every elements, so I thought that if I ask questions to you, maybe you can help me...
don't tell me that "it is very easy!!" please! I know it is and I just want to understand it as much as the owner does=)

As far as I understood, first part(with mic and first transistor) is an audio amplifier! How can I measure th output of the amplifier?

I guess second transistor is used for frequency modulation! I think I need an immediate assistance on that part

Tank circuit oscillates at the rezonant frequency (i'll use 22pF varicap) and 0.118μH will give me 98.70Mhz output!!

So, since we know that a human voice frequency is in between 60Hz-4000Hz, what is the procedure in my circuit step by step??

Any answer or comment will save my life=)))) Thanks for your concerns!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back