Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Login auto-update.... gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

Before this new update, when I wanted to login and stay logged in, I can do so. But now, I have to go through a bit of a mess.

I can login, but as soon as I am redirected back to the main page (after my login is validated), The exact same page loads (with the user and password boxes still there).

I had to click on something in the page or refresh in order to see the information update.

Also, I can't seem to stay logged in, and I have to login every new day I arrive.

I never had this problem with the old forum.

My browser settings (including cache and cookies) never changed.

Does anyone else have this kind of problem?

i have the same problem. what browser you using? i'm using opera. but no problems with firefox in another computer.

I'm using Opera as well.

I still had to login tonight (I should be asleep now :lol: )

I have a problem too....

The cookies seem expire too soon.... :(
I logged in, took my own swwt time to read through a thread and typed a long reply, the cookie seemed to have expired and I was asked to logon and my post had vanished. :x

All the trouble led to no where...

I saw in the earstwhile innuration.net forum that people who were not logged on could post as well by giving a user name and password in two fields along with their post. So they logged on and posted at the same time if they were not logged on...

ElectroMaster. Please do something about this.... :(

I just typed a reply after login in and when I posted it I had to login again. The good news is that I didn't lose the post.

It would be nicer if I stayed logged in.

Mike.

In my forum this happens whenever we change IP's. The only solution is to clear your cookies entirely. Sorry, you lose your logins to other forums then and I'm not certain it's the same problem.

I'm using Opera Beta 9 and I'm not having any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back