Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LEDs that flash to music

Status
Not open for further replies.

sM1101011

Can anyone name some devices or places where you have seen LEDs [or lights] flash to music or any audio frequency. Also I am not sure if night clubs have these lights that flash to the music but if you know about a club that has this please give me a name. Thanks -_-

Dude, there are lakhs of night dance clubs/bars :D those make use of these light set-up what you've just told. What part of the world are you from?

Any devices or electronics that may illuminate based on what i stated above. Please give me the name of the product.

Google color organ. What you are talking about is called a color organ so that should get you going. Read this link for several circuits. Most can be easily modified to drive LEDs rather than incandescent bulbs. It doesn't get any simpler.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back