Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

Matthew's eye is just now passing over us. Fairly nasty storm but Hugo (1989, a Cat 4) was a LOT worse.

With the so many times in my life we had to cross the Caribbean, the Gulf, the Bermuda's triangle or along the East Coast I call me fortunate having had always time (and room enough) to look for the navigable semicircle. I cannot imagine how was to navigate those areas in ancient times when there were no warnings at all... nor cameras to record George Clooney doing pirouettes at the top of a mast!

But then, not that lucky when leaving San Bernardino Strait in the Philippines to cross bound for Chile. It is then when you learn the meaning of "feeling alone".

I was thinking about people not having warning before we had weather radars etc. The weather was beautiful in Palm Beach at noon. The cat 4 Mathew was 60 miles off shore at 10:00 PM.

With the so many times in my life we had to cross the Caribbean, the Gulf, the Bermuda's triangle or along the East Coast I call me fortunate having had always time (and room enough) to look for the navigable semicircle. ...
Not a "funny image", but;
We were transiting between Charleston and PR once (1971 I think, USS Orion - 600' Sub tender) and hit seas that were putting blue water on the open bridge (while the screws came out of the water). Expansion plates spreading out to 1' and then closing up.

Quite a ride.

I was on a 65 thousand-ton cruise liner crossing the Med and the weather got so bad that my pink gin slid off the table and spilt all over my best suit- ruined the whole evening.:D

spec

I was on a 65 thousand-ton cruise liner crossing the Med and the weather got so bad that my pink gin slid off the table and spilt all over my best suit- ruined the whole evening.:D

spec

Now I know how brave people get the scars of terrifying experiences. :hilarious: :hilarious:

upload_2016-10-8_10-54-0.png

**broken link removed**

8be4efe5-e0e1-4ca8-9104-e3ac416d5abc-large16x9_bizarrebillboard.jpg

Took me 12 days to figure this one. Please keep them simple so we can all have a laugh. :p:p:p

spec
That took you 12 days??? :eek: :p

Sparks will fly in those ideological discussions. Mail order brides have been around a very long time. Only now, they use email and websites for instant gratification and procure their eye candy quickly before someone else does.

Sparks will fly in those ideological discussions. Mail order brides have been around a very long time. Only now, they use email and websites for instant gratification and procure their eye candy quickly before someone else does.
A few men in this local have married 'mail order brides'. The men always seem very happy and contented and the lady too.:)

spec

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back