Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Funny Images Thread!

**broken link removed**
How true, Obama was not in the white house, 15 years ago.
Are red "trump" hats too small and they stop blood flow between the ears.

Just a reminder, folks, let's try not to get too political here. I know it may be fun to pick on the candidates, but that's also a good way to start flaming. Please be mindful of that and courteous of others with different political beliefs and opinions.

Matt

14517377_319800775048236_2315196952775914869_n.jpg

Yes,
almorcar_toro.jpg
you can run on water.

ham.jpg

Now I know why I was a lousy engineer. Nobody ever told me I was supposed to have one of these...

choo choo MikeML ... with his four pound hickory hammer. Nice. Probably had played it's part in the phrase .... "you need to get a bigger hammer" .... :)

**broken link removed**
How true, Obama was not in the white house, 15 years ago.
Are red "trump" hats too small and they stop blood flow between the ears.

Not the "Hat" I think if you notice it's tightened to fit his Cranial Mass, which might be equal to a Chimpanzee.

kv

:D It is strange: you get one bloke who has never missed a day in his life and another who has a day off because he has a sneeze!

spec

Matthew's eye is just now passing over us. Fairly nasty storm but Hugo (1989, a Cat 4) was a LOT worse.

Some wag put a "Keep Left" sign on the stern of this boat that washed ashore during Hugo:

Last edited:

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back